Software de seguridad de fabricantes
Data Leek Protection (DLP)
Download Data Sheet: Information Leak Protection
Innovae works with the Data Leek Protection (DLP) solutions of RSA
The current gap in the field of data security solutions
- The majority of products for security of information do not protect the information
1• They protect networks, laptops, servers, ...
2• They do little to protect the confidentiality of the information
- The information is constantly in movement during its life-cycle
1• The perimeters and the available resources are over-stepped constantly
2• The applicable security criteria change with time.
DLP: is security centred on the information
- Secures the data of the enterprise
Guarantees the confidentiality and integrity of critical data, independently of where they reside.
- Secures employee access:
Allows secure access to the corporate resources from anywhere
- Secures access for partners:
Opens up the internal systems to partners in the business
- Secures access for clients:
Offers secure on-line channels, preventing fraud and supporting consumer confidence
- Manages security information:
Ensures compliance with internal policies and with regulations
- Secures the data of the enterprise:
Protects data independently of where they reside:
• Classifies sensitive information and develops adequate measures of protection
• Encrypts sensitive data at the level of the application, in data bases, in Back-up tapes and storage systems
• Manages the life-cycle of the encryption keys for the whole enterprise
DLP: Protects from internal threats
- More than 80% of security failures are due to internal incidents
• Data Bases, server files, and much-used applications are particularly vulnerable
- The robbery of information is one of the most quickly growing crimes in the world, and at the same time one of the cheapest to commit:
• Hacking a system from the exterior by “brute force” is too costly and consumes too much time
• Instead, criminals take advantage of internal incidents to obtain the information they need
What are the advantages of the Integrated Suite?
- Analysis at 3 levels: Rules for detection, context and usage/. Market leader in accuracy (measured by third parties)
- Greater range of use: Terminals, Network, Data Bases, File servers and storage.
- The architecture of processing is distributed rather than centralized
- The intelligent processing is incremental. What is new and what has changed?
- Efficiency is 5X that of the competition: simultaneous scanning of 1000's of systems
- Hierarchical architecture of deployment: Temporary and permanent agents.
EASE OF USE
- Integrated management from a console
- The control display summarizes the corporative risk level, together with areas for remedial action.