Download Data Sheet: Click to Call_ENG
The button which coverts clicks into phone-calls - boost your sales on internet
The application technology allows direct contact from phone to phone (not from the computer), completely free of charge to the customer.
The effect of the application is to enable the direct telephone (not computer) to telephone contact from a client. The contact is at no cost to the client. On receiving commercial advice immediately, the probability of client withdrawal is drastically reduced.
This service can be of great use to agencies which handle media and web-page product windows, and which are cabable of selling their products by telephone. The inclusion on the window of a button for telephone contact enables buyers to make free telephone contact with the sellers.
This interactive relationship between seller and buyer has been shown to reduce the rate of withdrawal and to increase sales by more than 30%, and is due to the commercial support given to the buyer at the right moment.
Webphone commercializes a premium service which offers made-to-measure solutions among which are: international calls, multi-accounts, advanced switchboard, calling by VOIP, caller number, remote transfer of calls and click to chat.
1- Boosts sales
- Purchases are made in the most convenient way, without the tedium of form-filling.
- Personal attention increases the chances of completing the sale.
- Complementary products can be offered during the sale.
- Personal contact diminishes the mistrust of online shopping.
- Being free of charge, the service is more attractive to the visitor.
2- The client is attended free of charge
- Visitors are kept informed at no cost to them.
- The process is simplified, and the user is not required to take note of, or to dial-up, telephone numbers.
- Makes it easy to transfer calls to a specific department or agent.
- The voice-mail feature avoids the loss of contacts and enquiries made outside business hours.
- Convenience in your communications: Insert a webphone button in the body of your e-mail.
3- Reduces the rate of withdrawal:
- If the visitor does not find what he is looking for, he can ask for it instead of withdrawing.
- When his question has been answered or when he has finally made the purchase, he is less likely to go on to look at the competitors.
- Reduces communication costs (calls to fixed phones are free of charge).
- Makes it unnecessary to install switchboards or special software.
- Allows blocking of calls from selected numbers.
- Avoids publicizing the receiving phone number.
- Establishes definite limits on business hours.
- Integrates a non-invasive service which adapts to the website design.
- Improves the perceived image with an innovative service.