Download Data Sheet: Electronic invoice
We have Java installed on server modules for the generation, validation signature and electronic invoices.
It is the ideal solution when you need to continue using an existing ERP and wish to add the value of an electronic invoice.
With these modules you can set up your own invoicing sites
- At the server: use the Java library to generate and validate the electronic invoice, invoking the appropriate jar library, or using Web Services.
- Locally: applet for the signature on the electronic invoice..
Customization of the deliverable libraries:
You can choose out of the following standard invoice formats:
1- Facturae: format defined by the national Tax authorities.
2- UBL: Internatiopnal format defined by OASIS.
3- CII: Internatiopnal format defined by UN/CEFACT.
Adapting to the client´s own format:
- Customizing a standard format.
- Using the customer´s own format.
- Reducing coststhrough electronic transmissiion
- Shortening the delay in payment.
- Compliance with the requirement of electronic invoicing for the Public Administrations.